Friday, July 30, 2010

Our first anniversary!
















I can't believe how time gets away from me lately! Well, our anniversary has come and gone, and I know if I don't write about it now, it will never happen. It was magical in every way....

We left in a rush Thrusday after work. I was so excited to get going that the whole world knew about it b/c I couldn't keep my mouth shut! Work was a breeze that day, nothing was standing in my way! We drove straight through the night- stopping only for Gas and our frozen wedding cake from my parents. When we got there I knew it was going to be a perfect PERFECT weekend!

The night sky, glittering with stars and lined with the tip tops of Evergreens was, or seemed to be, never ending! The cabin was over grown by the wild and had the musty-dusty smell that cabins should. The air was clean, cool and crisp! Awh! Just how we hoped :) When we stepped out of the truck in the 50 Degree weather, all of my most prized memories came to mind...this is where I fell in-love with my husband





And somehow, Heavenly Father made me fall for him again.


....these are only SOME of the pics, the others will be downloaded from another camera. they're the ones with our wedding cake, gifts and more romanticness-ness. enjoy! :)

0 comments: