Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October in a flash!

Our night out on the farm! We went to the Pumpkin Patch and hung out at Stahley Farms! Then we chowed down at Red Lobster.... oh my heavens... DELICIOUS! This was a way fun night!! Kirk kicked some bootay roping cows while I just sat back and enjoyed! I also ran into an old work friend of mine, Camille E., and it was nice to catch up. WE LOVE ST GEORGE!




Dad giving Amos a piggy back ride around the yard! This is one way to get everything done and keep our little Man Cub entertained!









Zzzz Why do moms LOVE to watch their sweet children sleep so much?? It's a giant chunk of Heaven on Earth!





I just love this picture! Do you see his little toesies and how they poke through this blanket? I love it! Amos and Kirk both do that with their little piggly wiggly's!







Amos and cousin Kyjia! Ky is a baby-magnet! All the little cousins just love him!! He is goin to make on GREAT big brother soon! We went up to SL to surprise everyone for Halloween! The McAllister side was carving pumpkins when we came! We got to see everyone except Jason :(









Don't you just LOVE those glasses?! I do! They are the best! I bought them for Amos because I couldn't pass up how tiny they were! And now I don't have to panic every day when we're on our walks that the Dixie sunshine is getting my baby!











That's my boy!! I can't believe how big he's getting! He's becoming a little stud muffin like his daddio!







Oh man!!! Isn't he the best? He's allllll boy!






I love you Amos Kirk! I believe Grandma Fortuna took this picture when she spent the night with us! Her and Aunt Colleen were passing through to CA and crashed with us for the night! They took our family out to Cafe Rio and shared the killer recipe for cinnamon sugar bread! YUM!





More Memories:


  1. We hung out with Grandpa McAllister for the night! We chilled at his beautiful place in SL and ate ice cream while we all caught up! He makes an awesome grandpa. We're sure grateful for his advice and support! We loved spending some time with him!

  2. We were lucky enough to crash at Josh and Heather's place while we were in town! They're so awesome like that! We kinda crashed last minute and were sure grateful that they were down for a good time! We went out to breakfast the next morning and spend the day shopping, haning out and playing with our kids! It sure is a big blessing to have such great friends! I love watching Kirk let loose with his bestfriend! I also love that his best friend has such an amazing wife! Thanks for the good time guys!

  3. Surprising the Fortuna side was a blast as well! Grandma couldn't stop taking pictures! Luckily we got to see everyone and spend time with them. Family rocks!! Thanks for sending us home with all the goodies!

  4. On our way back home to St George from SL, we decided to stay in a hotel. Yes, we were only 45 minutes away from home, but we weren't ready to be done vacationing! So we spent the night at Brian Head in a king sized bed..... It's time to invest!!!! I love me some ginormous beds!

  5. We went to the Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch with Brad and Leah while they were in town! They're so chill, it's so nice! We also went shopping and watched movies. We absolutely LOVE love LOVe love LOVE having family over! Don't wait too long to come back!


















0 comments: