Wednesday, February 15, 2012

8 MONTHS!



This little Man gets into everything! He crawls and leaves a path of destruction! The gamble is this: is doing chore A worth the chore B, which Amos will create for me while I'm not monitoring him?! :)



Amos wants to eat all by himself these days! He's losing interest in spoon-fed baby food way too fast! I can't believe we're in the cheerio, graham cracker, banana stage!


And when he sleeps, HE SLEEPS! And it's too cute! Two 1-2 hour naps a day!














YAY for our play dates! Halle. Madilyn. Amos.
"Don't even THINK about containing me mom!" We can kiss the days of jumpers and rockers good-bye! This boy wants to move!




*Most recent pic! Lots of these are a little out of date, but this is my 8-toothed doody dude!



He Loves his daddy soo much!

  • Amos is seeking his independence! As long as I answer to him when he calls out to me, it doesn't matter how far a part we are from each other! It's fun to call for him and watch him follow my voice to me!
  • One day kirk pointed at Amos's fire engine and said "Go get it bud!" He said it a few times over and Amos crawled to it! He played with it, then crawled back! Kirk pointed and said "Get it!" And he did the same thing! It's fun that he's learning to interact with us!!
  • Amos claps! And he waves good-bye on command!!! Well, most of the time! Every once in a while he'll be shy, but it's way fun! He's so smart!!
  • He's beginning to Furniture-walk! He's not very good at pulling himself up (unless it's in his crib) but when he does, he gets that wobbly look and starts to inch here and there! He doesn't get far before he plops, but it's fun to watch! It makes me nervous sometimes though!
  • I'm afraid that we might have a temper tantrum toddler in a few months! When he doesn't get his way he is very LOUD and upset! We had an embarrassing melt down at walmart the other day!
  • Amos gives kisses! Open mouthed, of course! Oh, and he gives bites too!! I have to watch him like a hawk when we're playing with other babies!

0 comments: