Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MORE APRIL LOVIN

Kirk brought these home for me one night :) I love how he always picks flowers while he's out and about. It feels SooOooo awesome to know he's always thinkin about me throughout the day. guhh i love that husband of mine! ... i can only imagine where he picks them tho! i always ask, but he never tells! well! i can only imagine what THAT means!! xoxo
Just havin a little fun figuring out the hair-flower-thingies!

Buttt....now that i have 5000 flowers, what am i going to do!!?


WelLLlll...not the MoSt flattering picture but ya know. YEEHAW!!
PRCA Clark County Rodeo



FISHIES!
My parents came in town and took us out to lake mead! we're all plannin a big trip this summer so we thought we would peak around at the lake! we found a GREAT hotel that's on the beach-booked it! YAY! it's going to be a blast!! i love my cute mom and dad! and my fishy husband!




Sometimes i catch myself sayin in my head..."i'm turning into my mother!" ....AND I LOVE IT!
She is the most influential, spiritual, angelic, and powerful woman of light. I love her!
And i'm loooking forward to lake mead with her and my fam more then anything..!





My McKenna!
You know what that means:
shopping! lunch! girltalk! tears! laughs! BLISS!
love you foreva homegirl!!!







0 comments: