Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Temple


Kirk and I did baptisms' at the St George temple today!
It was our FIRST time doing them married!!
But our 3rd time doing proxy baptisms'!!!
It was so cool!!
As we sat in the waiting room we watched as families came into the temple TOGETHER! It was so so so neat for me. I counted (mostly because my heart was touched by their example) 4 fathers guiding their kids through the ordianace, a sweet sweet little mother with her 3 kids together, and some brothers and sisters accompanied by their mother and grandmother. Families ARE meant for forever! What great understanding and love these parents have for their children and Gods plan! I can't wait- CAN't WAIT- to watch Kirk confirm and baptize our children. I will cry my face off, I just know it! Especially when they are baptized for themselves, let alone inside the Temple! This Gospel is full of so much opportunity for spiritual growth! It is incredible how much Heavenly Father has trusted us with His power to do! The Holy Spirit shook awake my testimony of God's Plan for us this morning. I am so grateful to have been where we were, worthy and open to the Spirit. No matter what work you perfrom within the Walls of the Sacred Temple, there is always opportunity for testimony building.
I am so thankful to know that my husband and I will always be worthy together.

0 comments: