Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In Love Again!

Take a good look at the round, plump baby belly and tell me you just L.O.V.E it! Awh, Heaven knows I do!


Being a mother isn't quite what I expected...it's that and so much more! I can't begin to describe the gratitude in my heart I feel for having such a healthy baby boy. He is everything wonderful in this world! No one in this world carries more prayers in her heart than a mom... prayers of thanksgiving, humility, safety, everything. Yes, I have lots of stumbling moments with being a new mom, but I feel like I'm starting to figure this thing out! And it is turning my life into something more rewarding and fulfilling than I can tell you... but I know it shows through the smile and love on my face.

There's nothing more comforting than having Amos's little tiny fingers find a hold on my shirt, and not let go. He does that with every time I nurse, and the sense of dependence on me that he has is a feeling I am in love with. It's indescribable joy to know that he needs me, his mother! Awe- I'm his mother!

Yes I am in love with my newborn son, but indeed that has only deep rooted my love for Kirk that much more! There's something to be said about becoming a father to our children that has made him even more attractive in every way. He is my world and my sweet companion. I wouldn't want any of this without him. Kirk makes me love my life more and more every day by being the biggest part of it.I love sharing my life with him, together forever. Heavenly Father sure knew what He was doing when He designed the family. It's no wonder to me that a family beings with and is suppose to be founded upon a marriage between a man and woman. The more life experience I gain, the more I understand about His Plan. How beautiful it is to have a family!





1 comments:

Karolina said...

Awww Catharine! First off, your baby boy is beautiful!!! He just gets cuter and cuter each time you post a new picture. Second, you write so amazingly, I can feel each emotion as you describe it and I am so happy for you! I hope one day I can come visit you and little Amos so I can see in person how happy you are :) you inspire me! love you!!