Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6 Months Old Today!



Amos was exactly 6 months old when we took this picture! He is so handsome, just like his dad! We snapped this picture right before we left for Church.
Amos loves church! He is so cute on Sundays! There's so much for him to look at, which is my guess to why he is soooo happily content to sit on the bench next to his good dad. Kirk puts his arm around our little guy and he'll stay put for most of the meeting! Until he gets a rumbly in his tumbly... that means it's time for something to eat!
I sure love being in church with my family. Amos looks up at me every time I sing and just listens. When I sing to him at home he doesn't do the same thing.... there's something special about singing in the Chapel!
Kirk has always said that he doesn't want our children sitting between us during Sacrament Meeting, so Amos usually doesn't! I can just picture us in 10 years with half of our kids sitting on dads side, the other half on mine, and us in the middle of them all. I love the thought!
I'm so grateful for my testimony of this gospel that keeps me going to Church and doing what I know I'm suppose to do. I'm so grateful for the testimony of my husband who continues to keep our focus on the things that matter most. I love my Savior and I know that every blessing my family has is through His Grace and our obedience to Him. God lives! And He loves us!
I'm really looking forward to teaching Amos about this special time of the year! I hope as our kids get older that I can help keep their hearts and minds tuned into the true reason why we celebrate Christmas. It is one of the most Beautiful Celebrations of the Year!

0 comments: