Thursday, April 12, 2012

10 Months

  • Amos is WALKING!! Or at least figuring it out!! He took his first steps on Wednesday, April 4th! The day before he turned 10 months! We were in his bedroom while I was on the phone with my mommy and TA-DA! Like it was nothing! So far his record is 4 steps. 4 CUTE steps, I might add!
  • Amos's favorite things right now are books & books! He loves to turn the pages, point, and read them out loud bla bla bleee bla bloo! It's really fun for me because I'll sit on the floor and ask "Book?" and he'll crawl over, with one in his mouth and sit on my lap to read it. It totally rocks! I also have a stack of ripped out pages, animal body parts and page corners with my name on them, waiting to be taped back into their books! lol
  • Amos understands the meanings of these words: Book, Water, Milk, More, Sleepy Sleepy, Daddy, Mom, Moja, Tubby, RAwwwwwWr, No, Amos,
  • He's starting to get more gutsy with new people!
  • He is still 110% my cuddly boy! He loves to cuddle and be close to us. I just melt when he pulls me in to snuggle, and he rests him little round head on my chest. Awhh I love being his mama!
  • He has been falling asleep on his own! Without nursing, being rocked, or soothed!
  • He can suck out of a straw!
  • Games he loves to play: Chase, Be Chased, Peek-A-Boo, Marco Polo (Amos style), Feed Dad My Dinner, Undo Everything Mom Does & he loves to Hide!

Amos we love you! We love everything you are! Ah! You make life soOoO much more fulfilling!!

0 comments: