Tuesday, April 17, 2012

By-The-Way!

  1. We ordered Amos his first "Kids Meal" last night at Applebee's and he hate half of it! And some of dads veggies and my turkey-lurkey! ****UPDATE 4/22/2012 Favorite foods my TEN MONTH old eats: chicken, green beans, yogurt, apples, deli meat, cheese, crackers, cold cereal, pedia-sure/whole milk, noodles noodles and more noodles, peas, steamed carrots....
  2. Amos slept in a big boy bed last night! We skipped the crib with him because he just hated it! (which naturally made me double H.A.T.E. it). After sleeping in bed with us he did NOT like getting demoted to the crib lol. SooOoOo There's a trundle bed in his room and we pulled out the bottom mattress, showed him how he could climb on and off it himself, and tucked him in! He loved it! The crib is now packed away and I'm having mommy sadness as I realize I have a toddler.... almost!
  3. After multiple times of showing Amos how to put away his toys while singing "Clean Up, Clean up, Everybody everywhere etc ...." he actually helped me this morning! He pulled everything out of the laundry basket while I was folding, and then he put it all back! He's never done that before! He always pulls everything apart, then moves on to his next great adventure! :) **** UPDATE 4/22/2012 this was NOT a one-time-only thing! he's been helping put away his toys & bath stuff!

0 comments: