Thursday, May 3, 2012

Late Night Thinking



  1. I am so thankful that Amos is learning how to express his love. There is no richer feeling than having your baby give you loves. He gives the sweetest little kisses and cuddles that it stops the world from turning. every. time. I love it when he nuzzles up to my neck and rests there. I love sharing parenthood with Kirk. It's an amazing growing experience full of the most exquisite joys!
  2. I am really grateful for my husband! And that he provides for the physical AND spiritual needs of our family. He works every day so that we can have the beautiful life we do. This is what I have always wanted out of life! I have always wanted to be a wife to the best man in the world, and to be a stay at home mom who teaches her children all she knows. Kirk lets me live my dream! He provides for my dreams to come true :) I have been watching working mothers lately and have been reminded that I want to be different. And this is the difference I want! I find so much fulfillment in being a homemaker.
  3. I am totally grateful that I get to sleep in the middle! You know that country song about children, Let Them Be Little? There's a line that says....
"Let them laugh, let them giggle.
 Let them sleep in the middle. 
Just let them be little." 
        Well I am so grateful for the opportunities I get to sleep in the middle of my  husband and son. I just love to be with my boys so much. I want a whole house full of them! All to myself! All the time! And I want to pile on our bed to watch movies, and I'll call "Middle" every time! (Can you tell I miss sleeping with Amos?! Awh. It's definitely harder for me to adjust! I want to be with my kids and hubby all the time, every day, for forever forever!)

0 comments: