Sunday, May 6, 2012

More Updates!

 Mountain Meadow Massacre



 Leapin Lizards!! Jammies from grandma!






 I turn my back for one second!! ONE! hahaha Amos loves the toilet, to my dismay. He knows how to flush it, but luckily hasn't figure out how to lift the lid! The first time I found him playing in the water I about had a heart attack! yucky yucky!



 Amos pushed this stroller all the way from his room to the family room! Silly little dude! He loves pushing his stroller!






 (my FAV! look at that cute little expression!!)
I bought these bright pinwheels at the dollar store and Amos LOVED them! Every time we go outside the first thing he does is pull them out of the ground! I love watching his face when the wind makes them twirl!!





 Where's Amos????

 PEEK-A-BOO!!!!!




 Coloring Thank You cards and Mothers Day cards!







 Happy Amos! He was in such a giggly mood! He was laughing through all these pictures! His sparkling eyes and bright smile where so cheerful! I just had to snap some pictures!







 Amos loves rocks! He loves to play with them, he loves to hit them together, he loves to pass them out to me and dad, he loves to taste them, he just loves loves loves rocks!!




 Amos loves his daddy!! We had a fun first time playing with chalk! I wasn't quite sure if he'd figure out how to color, but he did! His drawings are very light, so there hard to see, but they are there! Gosh, 11 months today, 16 years tomorrow!




First hair cut! Dad and Amos both got trims! No more mullet baby! And let's just point out how cute and rolly polly my baby is! Awh! I could just kiss his cuteness all day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the rolly polly Buddha belly! :) miss you guys, sure wish we were closer!