Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fortuna Baby Shower


We didn't waste anytime getting back on the road after our 10 day Hawaii trip....we were home only 3 days before we headed north again. Just enough time to finish unpacking, do laundry, adjust to the time change, babysit for me/work for kirk, and repack. Holy Hannah.... being pregnant during this 2.5 weeks has been exactly this:

EXTREME EXHAUSTION!!!

Like I've never experienced in my life.


But always worth it!!


This was my first baby shower! Thanks to my cute autines on my moms side! I am so blessed by such awesome family. All my girl cousins, aunts and close family friends on my moms side were there. I loved just seeing them, it's been sooo long! so long! Thank you ladies! And also to my McAllister sisters, mom and niece for coming! I love you all!

!




Sorry the pictures are SO blurry! And if my entries are at all boring, drawn out or grumpy let's just blame it on being tired :) AND have cavities filled this morning :(

0 comments: