Sunday, July 22, 2012

Amos Unleashed!

I love love love my man cub!! This precious little baby is mine, all mine! His 10 little fingers, his 10 little toes, his kisses, his every little thing!



 This toddler has brought whole new meaning to "Baby Proof," in that it is only what it advertises, BABY proof... The fridge is fair game! As well as unlatching the dishwasher! And my personal favorite, the oven.... the first time he opened the oven I was baking bread and about died! This was the first and only time I have raised my voice to Amos. Opening the oven in my new fear as a mother! And that's saying a lot, considering he opens and runs out the front door on a daily basis! The garage freaks me out too! Boy are we learning the value of locks!

About a week ago Amos and I were playing Peek-A-Boo with the bathroom door. He would open and close it in my face because IT'S SO FUN!!! Well, after closing it at some point he got bored and opened the drawers... locking himself in! I went into mommy panic mode again.... how am I going to get my 1 year old out of the bathroom alive!? I called Kirk at the Fire Department and he didn't answer. Luckily, I was just over stressing it and Amos knew what he was doing. When he wanted out he closed the drawers and opened the door. Thank Heavens! And, the shampoo was untouched, the razors were where they were suppose to be and the toilet was left alone too! Victory was mine, and he didn't even know what fun he could have had!!



 Yes, in a fraction of a second my sweet baby boy turns wild! :) Hahaha As illustrated! Being the mother of an active 1 year old is so fun! It is very exhausting, but I have come to really enjoy the energy and spontaneity of it all! Actually, I've always loved it! Because he's mine all mine :) This particular tubby time was after making rice crispy messes treats! He LOVES playing with anything messy! And every once in a while, I love letting him!

 One of my Best Friends in St George mentioned how grateful she is that her daughter stays clean because she wouldn't want to change her clothes multiple times a day ..... I thought to myself, "What in the world would that be like?!" For, that IS my life hahaha! It's moments like this that make me laugh and realize how spirited my child is!



 Aww!! He almost looks little again!!!!! 
Nap time=mommy break time!!! 
Usually Amos takes either 1 three hour nap, or 2 ninety minute naps!
What would I do without nap time?!







 Amos loves to try to dress himself! He loves putting anything on his head and he loves to try to put on his shoes!


Amos also loves tooo......

  1. Go for walks! We usually go twice a day!
  2. Jump on his bed! He also has figured out how to get off the bed/couch going feet first instead of falling on his head! It is VERY convenient for mom and also nerve calming!
  3. Color on the couches... yay
  4. Play with Moja! He loves loves loves Moja! A couple nights ago at the park she was letting him ride her like a horse, all by himself! She'll lay on the grass and let him crawl all over him. She's a good family dog!
  5. Eat toothpaste! Heaven forbid we brush his teeth, but please let him eat toothpaste! He opens the bathroom drawers all by himself, grabs the tube, OPENS it and eats it! ....Pop cap, twist cap... it makes no difference! He has mastered them both!
  6. Play with "Dadda!" When dad walks in the door, mom disappears! :)  (And she is totally okay with that!!)
  7. Eat by himself! Fork and all!
  8. Pull of his diaper. That was fun, let's say that again...
 PULL OFFFFFFFFFFF HIS DIAPER!!






0 comments: