Sunday, July 22, 2012

Date Night

I can't quite exactly remember if we went on this date when my little sister came, or my wonderful mother! They are both so awesome at PUSHING us out the door together! And boy, we underestimate how important it is for us!

Kirk and I went to dinner to our most favorite place... Texas Roadhouse! I just love being Kirks wife. I forget how much fun it is to get dolled up for a night out together. Life goes so fast when you are busy raising a family, finishing school and making a living! It was so refreshing to date each other again. I'm sure people thought we weren't married by the romance we found in just being alone at a delicious restaurant.




and we'll end on that note! A poop filled one year old just tugged at my dress, when I picked him up it alllllllll fell out! As I look around my family room I'm seeing little poops EVERYWHERE!........ Thus is the life of Kirk & Catharine :) And the crazy thing is, we want more of it!
Cheers!

0 comments: