Sunday, July 22, 2012

Father's Day


 For Father's Day this year Amos and I got together with a bunch of other women & kids in our neighborhood and took these cute pictures! Amos did such a great job! It spells out "I heart DADDA" It was hard for me to choose which pictures to use because so many turned out well! Kirk loved the banner I made out of them so much, that it's still up! I also screen printed matching shirts for Amos and Kirk that say "Big Guy" & "Little Guy". Both of these were Pinterest ideas that became a hit!

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Father leading our family. We can't be more grateful for the happiness and joy we find in him! And he is ours, FOREVER!




























An extra "I" because I loved it so!

1 comments:

Christina said...

such a cute idea.