Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FlashBack

May 18, 2009

Today was such a beautiful day! For family home evening we decided to go to the mall and pick out CTR rings for each other, to remind us to do what's right so we can always be worthy of our Eternal marriage. We also looked at ties to get ides for our wedding colors... Catharine mentioned that I matched her, she looks good in shorts :)... Then we both craved some Strawberry Lemonade so we had to chilax in Red Robin together. I forgot to mention that this was the GHETTO mall in West Valley so Cat was holding and hanging all over me. That's what I'm talkin about...love those moments!....

hahah well I love having any reason in the world to do that! My favorite part was how we would make-out hard core at red lights and pretend like we didn't notice them turning green just so people would honk at us! Funny thing was that they just left us to our business and went around hahaha....

...I love the hot summer weather, holding hands and laughing as we walk outside. I can't wait for St George!!...Anyways, back to the ghetto mall, get this! We took pictures in a photo booth with no curtains, the camera lense was titled funny so our pictures were always just half of our face lol, they printed our pictures on regular paper AND you only got choose one pose instead of all 4 printing out on a strip! It was HILARIOUS! And way fun!

-Kirk and Cat

May 18, 2010

Today has been a pretty good day for the most part! Kirk has been gone working his little pa-tooty off as usual! But it gave me a chance to run a few places and gets some things done. I exchanged some shorts for Kirk at Kholes and I found me some super cute dark levi capri's! They make my booty look super HOT and I want to go out so I can show them off for Kirk :) I've also been trying way flippin hard to find him a nice graduation gift. BOY oh BOY did I find it! It has seriously been freakin hard tho! It's been on my mind for about the last month, but I've been desparetly searching this last week to find JuSt the right thing. AND I DID!


Do you see what I see?! To me, it looks like the SL TEMPLE!!! I just about died when I saw this!! It's absolutley PERFECT! If it truly is or isn't the temple, I guess it doesn't matter but I will always be reminded of it! So we'll pretend! I purchased the photograph online, I hope it turns out okay :) ANYWHO... So I did that and was super happy. I also made 4 pans of enchiladas!! hahaha kirk was crazy and bought a freakin COSTCO bag of tortillas which we would never eat b/c there's like 900 totillas in one bag! hahaha so i made a bunch of enchiladas to freeze. I also made a Diet Coke run, of course, and went to the dollar store & Deseret Book. Kirk did manage to find 15 mintues to rush home for lunch so that was basically AMAZING. I guess I've done a lot more then I feel like I have. When I don't work it can sometimes be hard to find things to do! We don't have kids, nor do we have a lot to do around the apt, nor do we have extra money to go play with! Plus everything is done for the week and I can't even seem to make-up my own list of things to do. hahaha I've already visited the neighbors, done grocery shopping, cleaned, done dishes, got the mail, ect. We've already planned for our Temple time this week, although I suppose I can always ALWAYS go more...maybe THAT"S why I have free time right now! Hmmm... SooOooO I just....do! And it works great! Hopefully Susie and I can play tonight! If not I'm planing on going to the gym and taking a nice loonnggg shower and bath :) . You know, shaving the legs-scrubing and scrubing! Then lathering up in the YUMMIEST lotions, all while listenin to my music of course! I love doing that. Plus it passes a good hour or two. Sometimes it can be hard to find sincere enjoyment when I have completely free days. But I know those days will end sooner then I would like :) But until then, I' m just sittin on my spot of the couch, wondering if Kirk will be home before he goes to the Fire Department. That means I have an hour to kill....HmmMmm I do have a sewing maching, but that would require mulah to go buy sewing supplies PLUS we're moving in 3 weeks so I don't want to get in the middle of a big project and have it turn into a mess when we pack up. Sounds like scripture time to me! Welllll peace out! ~cat

it's fun to see where we've come in just one year!

0 comments: