Thursday, August 26, 2010

LOVE our LIFE together!

End of Summer party!

The St George Fire Department put on a big dinner for all the Firefighters and their wives- no kids! It was our first time going to a big Fire Party and it was soo fun!! I got to hang out and meet some of the wives and Kirk got his time with the guys. It made me so excited to be involved in such an awesome team. One lady I met, Jenny, has been involved in Fire with her husband for 46 years. Everyone was so welcoming, nice and full of energy! We just loved it! Plus the GIANT BBQ in the fire station was delicious! I can't wait for more big parties! I'm so proud of my husband too!



THE DOG PARK!
All rules and trainig goes out the window!
Moja was so tuckered out that she was sleeping in the water bowl. It was soo funny! I've never seen her do that before


I would have never imagined it in my wildest dreams...the dog park. The yucky, goobery, wet, stinky dog park. Full of slobbering and pooping dogs who have nothing better to do then chew on each other. It's quite an experience! One that we get to enjoy several times a week :) hahaha
My Sleepy Man!
It takes SECONDS, literally, for him to crash after a long hot battle with a fire. It can be pretty funny sometimes!



HALLE!
Isnt' she a doll!? I tried to take a cute pic with her of us swimming but it just didn't happen! But i loved this pic. Look at the CUTE CUTE chubby little finger poking through my earring :) Oh i just fell in love with this sweet thing. Thanks for letting me babysit mommy Brenna!





0 comments: