Sunday, August 22, 2010

inspired by the Disney Tarzan movie! :)




"Put your faith in what you most believe in"


What do I believe in the most? ...For me, More than anything I believe in Kirk (he is more than anything I can describe, perhaps one day Heavenly Father can give me a word that defines him, until then nothing is wonderful enough ), and I Believe in my Heavenly Father. Everything seems to catagorize itself under those things.... My loving Eternal Companion, Family and the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. That sums it up for me in one statement...

But I also want to expound on just a little more... I believe in love. I believe in goodness, and good friends. I believe in building self confidence in yourself as well as those around you-but especially the ones you love and serve. I believe in Hard work and finding joy. I believe in dedicating yourself to your personal convictions. I believe in forgiving to progress, I believe in progression. I believe in the Good book just as much as I believe in the Book of Mormon, I know there's something important in them for me no matter what stage of my life I am in. I believe in being gentle and kind. I believe in being inspired, and finding ways to inspire and encourage others. I believe in supporting one another, that's part of love. Gosh, there is soo much to believe in. But I guess what's important is what you most believe in. Perhaps, maybe what you most believe in should influence or encompass all your mini-beliefs, that just seems right.

It's easy to have faith when you just start to believe in something, anything.
I have faith in my Kirk and my Lord.



On a lighter note! This is what our friend just posted on FB! :

Let's go through this one more time. There is a difference between a nerd and a geek. Web designer, nerd; IT guy, geek. Nerds can function in reality. Geeks function only in virtual reality. Nerds can get dates. Geeks eat dates. Geez, folks.


Somehow I can't help but think of my little brother.... :)

0 comments: