Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


What a busy anniversary this one has been!! It was my year to plan so luckily it kinda worked out AWESOMELY! I told you about our Rodeo Weekend that we did over the 4th of July when my mom came in town to watch Amos, right?! Well that was my surprise to Kirk! Then, Brad and Leah came the weekend right before our REAL anniversary (which fell on a Monday) and they watched Amos while we went to dinner. I can't even begin to tell you what a surprise I was in for!! Kirk had a diamond band special made for my wedding ring!!! He said he had it done after our 1st anniversary and has been holding on to it since! AWH! My eyes just swelled with tears! He is such a good man. He has spoiled me once again, and continues too everyday! And geez-I've had the best time showing off my Anniversary gift from him. He is my most thoughtful sweetheart! His gift outdid mine A.G.A.I.N., for mine was just 2 scrapbooks I've been working on.... one was of all our Engagements and the other of Fav Memories. But take a look at this:



1. My Engagement Ring



2. My Engagement Ring + Sealing Band (kinda hard to see)


3. My Engagement Ring + Sealing Band + Anniversary Band!!

It honestly feels ginormous. My husband is just amazing! I really was not expecting this :)



1 comments:

Chelsey said...

I just LOVE you two! How did I get so lucky to know you both?! Especially you girly, I seriously am so lucky :)
Congratulations again! 2 down, eternity to go :)