Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My baby is getting so big!

Gah! I can't get enough of this little guy! We've nik-named him "The Man Cub" off of The Jungle Book! He really is just a mini-man!



I love that plump round bummy! And those little chubbers on his limbs!




This was his cute little outfit YESTERDAY! Oh my gosh, I just want to cry! He's getting soo big soo fast! He looks like a little man! My 5 week old baby is wearing 3 month old clothes like they're nothin!



Amos loves his tubby's like nothing else! LOVES! He absolutely hates getting out though...! Luckily this morning went quite smooth! He smells SoOOoO good after baths and lotion and nursing!



I love our baby! Kirk and I just can't get enough of this little guy! I can't tell you how overjoyed I get when I see my husband playing with him, talking to him and smiling from cheek to cheek! This is such a BOMB time in our life!

We were talking last night about how much he has grown in 1 month! It made us love him in the moment that much more. We had him sleep with us all night b/c we know he'll never be this little again! He sleeps with us from 3 am on when I get up to feed him, but we wanted our Snuggle Bug ALLLLL night! We know he's never going to be this small again, and the time will come too soon when he doesn't want to be our Cuddly baby... so we don't care what anyone says about him sleeping with us! We're holding on with both hands as long as we can! And at the same time we're just tickled by the changes he's making!
  • He is soo strong! He loves to stand up! And it's just been these last 2 to 3 days that he has figure out how to plant his feet flat and bear all his weight!! He can stand for maybe 3-4 seconds is all, but we're just inlove with the idea that he can do it! By himself!
  • He has total control over is head now! He can look wherever he wants, move it and support it all by himself! He rocks! He gets stronger and longer lasting every day!
  • He's AWAKE! SoOoOOoO much now! From 11am-6pm (give or take) he's bright eyed and bushy tailed! I'm just loving it!


0 comments: