Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Boy!





If you haven't noticed, I'm addicted to this cute little guy! Between him and his father, I'm set! The only difference is, dad isn't around for me to snap pictures of all day :)

8 Things I LOVE About Being a Mom of an 8 Week Old!
  1. Amos is starting to smile! It's adorable and so fun!!
  2. Amos wants his mama more! It's easier for me to soothe him than others and that's the pride of a mom! I love it! The second I take him from someone or start talking to him he's calmer. Did I already say I love it?
  3. Amos is starting to figure out that his hands are HIS! Getting closer and closer to figuring our the Thumb Sucking thing and I'm just tickled!
  4. Amos is getting into a nap routine! And sleeping so well through the night. Time to put him in the crib!!! (this is totally harder for me than him! I'm going to miss this little guy)
  5. Amos is nursing lots quicker! I L.O.V.E. nursing! I have since day 1! But instead of taking upwards of 45 minutes, we're down to a good 20 :) Good job buggy!
  6. Amos is getting CHUBS! I love my chubba baby!! There's so much more to hold and love!
  7. Amos is one of those babies that absolutely ADORES being nakey! Every time I change his diaper he is ALLLL smiles and giggles! Bath time is paradise around here! Seriously, if you're having a bad day come change my baby's diaper or give him a bath and his excitement will make your day!
  8. Amos has given us the lip a few times! It is so silly!! This is new... he'll curl his bottom lip down when he's mad. All these changes are so fun! He's the best! 8 1/2. Amos is talking lots! Especially to dad! Kirk knows how to get him started... makes me jealous sometimes! We love his happy baby noises!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I was with the man like two hours and he is the cutest. I need to come over more haha.

Christina said...

He was smiling so much when i held him. what a sweetheart. Love him