Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh, The Adventures of a Mom!

So here I am, trying to enjoy my Cafe Rio in peace.... Amos in one hand and sitting on my lap, a fork full of heaven-sent guacamole deliciousness in the other, with the lovely sound of Christina's voice filling the air with stories of her vacation.... awhhh. Then, the thunder rumbled in my sons pants and tada! Poop soup explosion! Saturating everything in distance! WAHOO!
So off to the restroom we go! To find no changing table.... So here we are on a nest of paper towels, taking a wipey bath on the floor of A PUBLIC RESTROOM...
excellent timing to:
A) run out of wipes
B) wear white pants
C) have my backup outfit for Amos say "I Heart Mom!"
This was us after the real bath!
Still best buds!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ha ha....I feel for ya! The best part of that is the WHITE pants. Oh the joy of these little stinkers and their BIG stinkynes. :)

Heather said...

At least you're still smiling!

Christina said...

hahahaha I remember those good old days of exploding diapers. but at least your still smiling.