Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A September weekend!

Uncle Blake and Daddy with Amos!





While we were up in Salt Lake we were able to catch the end of Ky's soccer game! WahOOOo! Kirk and Ky wrapped up the morning with a little competition of themselves!


Great Grandma McAllister!
This was the entire point of the weekend... the McAllister Family Reunion! Family is so important to us! This is a picture of Great Grandpa McAllister's geneology tracing all the way back to Adam and Eve! YAY! What an accomplishment!! That means Kirk and Amos trace back too!
The Boyd McAllister family! Minus Boyd lol. He had work obligations and we sure missed him! But we'll see him soon, so it's okay! We spent the reunion chatting with all the cousins, playing more soccer, laughing and enjoying delcious food! It was at Cooperton Park. It was a BLAST! Totally worth the drive up!






Ky and his favorite Uncle Kirk! I'm still learning how to be as good of an aunt as Kirk is an uncle. He has it mastered! We sure love our nieces and nephews!






Grandma McAllister! We sure love her! She knows how to spoil Amos with everything Fire Fighter! She's a proud Grandmama! We are blessed to be her posterity! We got to spend Saturday night watching the Utes vs BYU game with her! GO UTES!



Grandma Fortuna! We sure love her too! She sent us home with all sorts of goodies! She's an excellent homemaker! And she hosted us for a delcious Sunday dinner! We also got to have family pictures done...YAY!



Uncle Brad and Aunt Leah! We didn't get enough time with them, dang it! We sure love them! I don't think we'll ever be satisfied with the time we share with them! Hopefully the future will have St George in store for them!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love my beautiful mother! I can't say it enough! She does so much for me and my family. She does so much for everyone! She doesn't get the recognition I think she deserves sometimes... She is the most Christ-like, humble and selfless person I know... Being in town reminded me of how hard she works and how much she loves those around her. I hope to be half the woman she is with half the positive outlook she has... I think I'd be pretty well off if I can be somewhat like her.

Our CUTE sleepy baby!! We wore him out that weekend!


My sweet family on Sunday morning dressed for church! Amos sported a Utes outfit to celebrate the weekends victory!

1 comments:

BRAD and LEAH said...

SOOO CUTE!! I love it :) you are darling and I'm so glad we got to see you. love you xoxo