Sunday, June 27, 2010

girl time!!

SooOOooo McKenna came in town for the weekend, and because we have a GUEST ROOM and all, she stayed with us!!! :) It was SO fun!
McKenna...hm! How do I describe her!? A blonde babe who LOVES the color pink, bright white smile, crystle blue eyes, a smile on her lips and a song on her voice! Other then being absolutley drop dead gorgeous in all that she does, the reason why we're such close friends is because I am stinkin LUCKY. One thing I love about our friendship is that we have a good balance of talking, listening and laughing together! From the time we first met as sisters on the Pioneer Trek to now I have watched mckenna grow. This great girl has become someone beautiful, with high aspirations and awesome goals in her life. She has learned to find happiness in all she's doing....her giggly, go-lucky, spontaneous and bright personality is addicting to be around! She has had her struggles in life and her triumphs, but her strong-will is leading her to great things in life. I'm sooo grateful this dang cute girl is someone who can confide in me. I hope she knows that I think the world of her and pray that ony the best will find her! She truly is a beautiful girl, inside and out! I'm sooooo happy she felt comfortable spending time with my husband and I. I also want you to know missy that you are welcome at our place anytime, any day! Thanks for all you do girl! I miss our girl talk already!! Love ya tons! (P.S. I'm on a secret mission to find her a cute RM, hook it up if you got one! )





Gotta start the day out right! Pancakes are a total hit at our house!!

The start of our shop-till-ya-drop Saturday!

We're girls...we can't help but feel pretty in pink!


Yes this came home with me! It practically shouted my name throughout the whole mall! One problem.... I have yet to find hot pink matching shoes....dang it!!! I better keep shoppin :) and I promise, it looks WAY cuter on! having it hang on the hanger does it no justice!



Blue Steel? (zoolander)




Doesn't she look like a babe in this dress!? I would say so!!





What would a shopping trip be if it didn't end with Rio and my man!?






I love love love this pic of Kenz! It shows how sweet she is :) If i could crop out my self in all my manlyness, heaven knows I would! She is a doll. If only you could see yourself the way I do girl!







the McAllister family at the park!








yeah baby









playin on the play ground :)










POOL TIME!
I have 2 WAY cute pics of McKenna and I at the pool...if only I could find my camera cord to download them off my internal memory! my memory card was full when we took them, so i had to store them on the internal memory. When I figure that deal out I'll put them up :)

0 comments: