Thursday, June 17, 2010

oh boy!

Where has all the time gone!?!?!?!!!!!

Unpacking our beautiful home!! Kirk went up north to Salt Lake to pick up the rest of our things in the storage unit and I couldn't go because of work. So, instead, I made furniture out of boxes for him to come home too! I thought it was pretty funny, but I didn't get as big of a reaction as I thought! :) This is a picture of our front room. I used a big fat marker to draw a tv on one of the boxes, the others are couches and seats! :)


This was our first meal in our house! Enchilada's! Yes, still eating them! But the box-table and box-chairs make it more fun! That's for sure!!



My little brothers graduation!!!! Isn't he a stud!? We couldn't be there, but we kept in close contact with the family through text! Thanks for sending us pictures!! We're so proud of you D!




Kirks first fire!! And, funny enough, he just left for another which is why I now have time to catch up on the blog!! He was so stoked!! And doesn't he look good in turn-outs?!





Hoover Dam! We went with the Fortuna family the same weekend we went to lake mead. I love this picture of the 4 of us! I LOVE MY FAM! The bridge behind us in breath taking and GINORMOUS!






Underground in the Dam! It was way awesome to see how it all worked!







Lake Mead! Fortuna Family Reunion! I wish I had more pics, but I forgot my camera! When I get copies of moms, leahs and brads I'll put more up! But it was sooo fun! We celebrated brads birthday at the same time! Beach, sun, boating=paradise! Kirk kicked butt surfing! And I wish so badly I had a picture of it! Grandma and Grandpa Fortuna came too!!!!! It was a blast!




Moja, if you pee, chew or slobber on one more thing of mine, you're dead meat! Read my lips- DEAD MEAT! And palease, stop looking so innocent. I can see right through you!

0 comments: