Saturday, June 26, 2010

Heck YEAH!

REVENGE!!!!!
this is what you get Mo for making liquid poo all over the garage and leaving ME to clean it up while Kirk was gone....never again. You here me pooch?! I OWN YOU! bam baby! that's how I do! (shhhh, just don't tell kirk)
Here's a recap of our Lake Mead trip! (And yes Leah, I totally jacked this picture from you! Thanks lover girl!) I was SooOOo not ontop of pictures this trip! So here's the entire Fortuna familia that came to PARTAY!! It was the first immediate Fortuna Family Reunion! And here we are, lovin up on the neighborhood pool, Supportin our Red, White and Blue!
This is my poor Kirky! And man, oh man- he's had an awful earache forever. It went on for almost two weeks! Between the tylenol, hot packs and ear drops, I think we would survive without having to relive this paradise! (Psssst! I don't know how we caught him SMILING during this phase! :) Miracle? Yes!! )


Kirk: Nothing but visions of sugar plums dancing in his head! but... probably to the sound of EMINEM.

Cat: Trying to get use to the routine naps. Getting called out for fires in the middle of the night makes for one thing.... catch-up-naps in the middle of the day!



HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

I actually had a most crazy Crazy CRAZY day! I was fully expecting to be put on-call at the hospital, and it was everything opposite! I went in at 5:45 am and didn't leave until 6:50pm. It was awful! We had a batch of very very sick kids PLUS we got 3 admits and were understaffed. I had bought nice steaks and hoped to make a nice dinner, then call our dads after but OH NO NO! The top thing on my priority list after greeting the Love of my Life was a hot and relaxing shower! It was alllll down hill from there... I didn't want to lift a finger after that! But this is what I left Kirk to find in the mornin :) I felt accomplished when Kirk told me my letter made him cry. That's how I know I did a good job, making my Macho Man cry :)






A picture I gave to my man. This is his fav shirt on me, no jewelry, light makeup and smiles! Just the way he likes :)

0 comments: