Friday, June 4, 2010

one PROUD wife!

CONGRATULATIONS FIREFIGHTER MCALLISTER!To celebrate the start of a Special night we had dinner at our FAV Mexican place with Mama McAllister! :)

Is that tight or WHAT!?

Captain Whipple did the honors. Oh man, I tear up right here... I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard, pushed himself so far and grown so much. At the beginning of the ceremony Captain Nelson said, "The point of the Fire Academy is make these boys into real men, to make them better fathers, sons and husbands." They did. I didn't believe it was possible, but I watched Kirk grow and become a more beautiful person. Just when he thought things were hard, they got even harder... but he got tougher....and stronger. We've been blessed to meet some really great people through this experience... It takes a special person to come this far. It truly has been inspiring to be Kirks wife throughout this process. I love you babe.


There's the champion of my heart!



Kirk and I went to a special place called Scaldoni's after the ceremony. It was absolutley beautiful! And because of the special occasion, we requested Diet Coke in wine glasses :) It was here that he opened another special gift from me. He's my superman!




Didn't the picture turn out wonderful!? I am so happy with it!! Might I highlight what the pillow says too...
All men are created equal, then a few become FIREMEN!
It's true.





When I walked down our little hallway and saw these hanging up I got the chills!!! I. am. the. wife. of. a. true. firefighter..... Holy crap!






To make the day ever more fabulous.... we spent the night in our new house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it beautiful!?!?!





Kirk and Moja playing, to me it was picture perfect!



We were so excited and had such a wonderful day that we didn't mind sleeping on the floor. The whole places was empty, but we couldn't be more excited!! Aw I love my kirk!
We are extremely blessed. Everything we have is because of the Lord. And I can't help but think what He wants us to accomplish with everything He has given us, ....something amazing!

0 comments: