Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10

Happy Labor Day!
Today I have a lot to be grateful for... :) I'm grateful that cute Poly Mary brought over an extra case of peaches that she picked from the Orchard. (She's so awesome, I really need to get to know her better. She is so soft spoken and makes me feel so good. She's our sweet neighbor who moved in about the same time we did. She is separated from her husband and has 5 kids (i think that's how many at least!) and they're such a good family! The girls are always riding their bikes and Ammon comes over a lot to hang out with Kirk when he's not busy with his high school football. Anyways I'm so grateful she brought over those yummy peaches.) I''m grateful she said Hi to me yesterday at church, I didn't realize how wonderful it felt to hear my name haha. I'm grateful I was able to spend most of the day making jam. I'm grateful my mother has taught me how to do those things :) I'm grateful Kirk worked so hard in our yard. It looks soo awesome, he's amazing. I'm grateful we were able to go out for dinner. I'm grateful we laughed and had fun together. I'm grateful that we got moja a squeeky toy because she loves it! It's funny to be sitting on the couch reading together and out of nowhere hear her go crazy with the squeeky thingy! It makes me laugh every time! I'm grateful our house smells like yummy banana bread. MmMMmm One day I'll make it as good at my mom, i hope!! I'm grateful I had a warm shower, with smell-good soap and creamy lotion :) I'm grateful that school starts tomorrow! I can't WAIT to meet my cute little students :) I'm grateful that Kellie called me 'sis' today. It made me feel so good! I'm grateful for the BOM. I'm grateful I've read it every year since 2004, and then some. I'm grateful that I got married when I was 19... it's been just over a year and I am beginning to see more blessings and protection from it everyday. I'll have to expound on it more, but Heavenly Father truly had it layed out in my plan. I'm grateful for my chelsey baker girl and what a good, good friend she is to me. ...so grateful... just to name a few!

0 comments: