Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Sept 10, 2010

There is SooOOOo much I want to say! Geez la weez! TGIF, right?!


  • I just absolutely, with every stinkin cell of my ginormous body, LOVE teaching. Love it! I TOTALLY love it! I walked out of Riverside Elementary today all sorts of happy! Kids can be so amazing and catch your eye when you least expect it! Preschoolers are angels at the PERFECT age, but elementary aged kids are so... just sooo... impressive. So diverse. I love seeing the wheels turn in their heads, and I love watching them interact. God is amazing! And just like that, I think I've found it! I'm onto something with this job.... I just know it! I'm almost, not completely, but more then I have ever been CONVINCED about what I want to be. And it's been one week.... It's my sign -i HOPE! :)
  • this morning we watched the CUTEST baby ever! It's official! We've been helping out our neighbors who just had a baby boy. We watch him on Fridays while they're at work and he's ADORABLE! My goodness! I could just kiss his chubbers all day!

  • Well, when you see my furrrry legs I hope you think of Kirk haha. If they fluff against you, gross you completely out, or mislead you to think I'm tan...it's his fault. Hahaha I told him that I wasn't going to shave my legs until he suprises me! He has hidden all the razors in our house and thinks it's funny...

  • GUESS WHAT!!!????!!!!!!!!!!! There's an LDS private school in our small town USA!! K-8th grade. FREAKIN SWEET huh!??!!! I learned about it from one of the mothers at school today! I drove by it today, it's dang small, but it's there! I was talking to another teacher about how there's a lot in the curriculum that she doesn't agree with anymore...teaching gay marriage is okay, ect. ....and when I heard about Liberty Academy it brought me back to my glory days at Deseret Academy, the private LDS I went too. I told kirk about it and about how freakin expensive it is, and we're just keeping our fingers crossed that it survives for our future children. I just think that a lot of my knowledge, testimony and love of the gospel came FIRST from my good mother, and SECOND from learning about it everyday of my life at an early impressionable age. *Please survive little school, PlEaSe! And maybe, JUST MAYBE I will teach there??? :) *

  • I have become the craft QUEEN lately! I've done all sorts of cutsie's! I'll have to take pics, but it been way fun! And a good use of my time!

  • I went to the dentist and DIDN'T HAVE ANY CAVITIES!!! This was a follow up apt b/c apparently my dentist thought he saw somethin, but nope! nothin! I went in mentally prepared for shots and goobers and came out 5 minutes later smiling! WahOOo! I learned today that because your teeth are living bones, they can heal themselves...meaning they can heal cavities! so maybe that's what happened!? i dunno but i'm HAPPY!
  • THE UTES WON! If you want to buy tickets to the ultimate showdown, the last game of BYU vs Utah ever, let us know! we are too! can't wait... nov baby!
  • Kirk has been called as the Ward Mission Leader and I'm his lovely assistant! We had our first meeting, taught our first Gospel Principles Class and our having the missionaries over for dinner this weekend! We've also become their personal taxies...it's great! We just love it!

....Well i gotta go! I'll finish the update soon! Later alligator!

0 comments: