Wednesday, September 15, 2010

excited? WAY!

My Accomplishment of TODAY!
i'm very proud of myself!
  • I finished my visiting teaching!! bomb baby! I made a goal to do my VT b/c I never have! This month went absolutely fabulous and I have come to really see why we do it. If not for the girl-talk that we ALL NEED (admit it or not) it's to share ideas and help with everyday things in our lives. It was good for me to just meet new friends, being somewhat new to our ward. I learned that the lessons are important and inspired but not essential to building this kind of a realtionship. Especially when you have less active families or some who aren't ready to hear it! It's more about service. But ending the visit with a prayer certainly brings a powerful spirit. Anywho's... I'm super proud of it, but slightly ashamed that it's a first for me! Aimee and I rock, go US!

Guess What Else!?!!!!!

I've been learning how to bargain shop...find amazing deals and use them coupons!

  • Bra's from heaven! I found the best fit I have ever had in YEARS! So.... i got 3! After a $10 gift card and a coupon I got them all for $18.60!! Which to me, the only thing that could make this any better was if they were dipped in chocolate!
  • 7 cake mixes, 1 cornbread mix, 3 twenty oz pancake mixes, 3 boxes of pretzels, 1 box of pop tarts, 1 12ct box of brownies, 1 box of granola bars, 1 diet mtn dew, 1 package of rice, 3 Cups of Noodles for $14.23!!!!!!!!!!! I went to buy snacks for Kirks office at work and holy smokes! Course I went to another store to buy apples and yogurts for snacks as well, but I got 22 items for less then 15 bucks! loved it!

TODAY ROCKS!

0 comments: