Thursday, September 2, 2010

Head-Over-Heels gaga!


Well, here I am sitting infront of the lap top trying to figure out what to write about. I could tell you about the unknown, crazy-old grandma that showed up on our door step, and INSISTED on a tour of our master bedroom...soooo DeNiEd... but still wouldnt leave our house..., or I could tell you about how we watched the cops take down a theif who was in mid-conversation with us yesterday... But eh. I've been sipping on my Diet Mtn Dew, chewing gum balls from kellies wedding for 30 minutes now and I just don't know! If Kirk were home I would be sleeping in our comfy bed, but there's just somethin un-appealing about falling alseep alone when you know exactly the joy it is to have your spouse next to you instead. Don't get me wrong-it's not an insecurity, but rather a paradisiacle relaxation and cozyness that I know I don't get to embrace tonight. It's hard to understand if you've never felt it. It's just like getting your nails done.... getting a manicure is totally cute and fabulous-but once you get a hot set of sparkling nails, a manicure just isn't as fun... -OR- it is somewhat comparable to going to a massage spa after a week of Boot Camp and hard work outs. You're stiff, sore and in need of some healing. You're in the lobby, have paid and are sipping your cool water.... but that's it. You don't actually get a massage. You're there, ready and dreamin of it..buttt it aint happenin no matter how nice it sounds... SOoO likewise... I know exactly what I dont get. And yes, "Me Time" is enjoyable like crazy! I've already shaved my legs, done a little shopping, chatted with a girlfriend and have my oatmeal face mask on as we speak, but I have to say my prayers alone tonight... Huh. How did THAT tast coming out of my mouth? Yucky! When I roll over in the middle of the night, nothing will be there. Kinda wierd hahaha. And when Moja barks @ 6am in the morning I-ME-MEEE has to feed her. Now I know exactly what you're thinking.... I'm sappy and attatched... Yes I am. I love it. If you refer to me as "Kirks Wife" for the rest of my life I would be absolutley flattered hahahaha jk. BUT... Speaking of love... What is it?

Definition of L.O.V.E. according to Catharine:


  • a devotion of One-ness [to One] in everyway...spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally, romantically

  • Somthing only felt to it's complete fulness between man & wife

  • Godliness

  • an inspirational attraction

  • a Virtue

  • passion and desire

  • commitment and value

  • a hunger or thirst

  • somthing that has the power to create silly, dorky and childish explosion of happiness inside you!..without making you feel DUMB (even though you probably should haha)

  • a bursting, bright and instant energy

I LOVE YOU KIRKY MONSTER!!!

I guess I'll blast the AC all night so I can at least cuddle in his sweatshirt and bball shorts. ...sigh...just like olds times again.

0 comments: