Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dallens room!

I'm getting so excited for Dallen to come! I have to show you how proud I am of his closet :) The bedrooms in our house are small-ish so we decided to take the doors off the closet to help open up the room-oh it helped SO much! This dresser is like 50 years old...passed on to us from my parents, who had it passed on from their parents... So we sanded it down, painted it, and replaced the knobs. I love how it turned out :) The plaque above the closet is one I modge-podged. Is says "My Heavenly Father Loves Me." The sides have a white-outlined, red star. Kinda hard to tell :) more pictures to come!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW it looks amazing cat :) I can't wait till he comes :)

Christina said...

super cute. I love the boots on his dresser and the dresser is super cute. Good job :)