Thursday, March 3, 2011

more silly business!

i had another dr's appt today, boy oh boy! what an adventure! my dr suspected some early-labor shtuff happening so she brought out the big guns. after i had already had my blood drawn and the usual urine sample, i had to do it all again! and this time i peed on my hand!!!!!!!!! (you would too if you had a big belly in the way, messing up your aim!) then i had all sorts of magic-wands put in funny places. but the even more unexpected part was hearing, "if this comes back negative, you can go home-but if it comes back positive i need you go to labor and delivery with me!" oh wow-really? after about 25 minutes of waiting the nurse sent me home to shower, just in case, and said they would call asap! needless to say it took 40 more minutes to get that test result back! NEGATIVE! thank goodness! that was onnne l-o-n-g suspenceful wait! and holy flip-a-roni- kirk and i weren't ready for something like that!

braxton hicks already!
welcome to the 3rd trimester mommy mcallister!
but guess what?! i passed my gestational diabetes test-wahoo! and i'm still all clear for hawaii! i was just told to start doing less than i'm already doing.....(i don't know what less i can do before i'm just a couch potatoe, but yes mam!)
see you to 2 weeks doc!
i'm so grateful things are okay! that we're all healthy! and also grateful to my husband is soo sweet, concerned about me and helpful...i couldn't do it the same without him!

0 comments: