Monday, March 14, 2011

GIRLS WEEKEND!!!

I LOVE FEARSOME FOURSOME!
It doesn't matter what stage of life we're in, how far away we live or how much we talk, we'll always be best friends & sisters at heart! No matter how close I get with my other girlfriends, nothin can replace Fearsome Foursome baby! I'll love these girls forever! Sure wish KTlynn could have been with us this weekend! We missed you way-toooooo-much!
<3




this is what happens when Tal falls asleep tooooo early:





This is why I love Aunty Jerica like none other hahaha...




Loved a fun day of shopping for bootay lovin jeans- going out to lunch- checkin out the Fire Station and LOTS and LOTS of girl talk!




.
Another late night will do this to ya! Kirk is my fav in the background :) He's so cute



1 comments:

Jerica Bree said...

BEST. EVER!!!!! love you sooo much :) can't wait for Dall to meet his aunty jerica!!!!!! greatest weekend of all time :)xoxoxoxoxoxoxox