Wednesday, March 2, 2011

just another day!

remember me mentioning how Stinky only likes to play fetch with ginormous sticks?! she's moved on to trees! .... i wonder if there's such thing as an animal psych dr! even tho i'd never take her-it'd be funny to hear what she thinks she's lacking, and trying to make up for.




these are pictures of one of the 3year olds i watch. she's so funny! the difference between boys and girls at this age is hilarious! Instead of collecting dead bugs-sticks and dirt to put in pockets, she'd talk and talk and talk! "Tickle me!" "Will you take my pic? CHEESE!" and I know she kept trying to tell me stories about Grandma and Grandpa but I couldn't make sense of them to save my life.
(sigh. one day i'll accept how ginormous my face is, until then i'll keep croppin half of it out of pics)
on the brighter side i L.O.V.E how my ring looks in this pic (funny how we notice little things when we're in the pic, huh?!)


0 comments: