Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our History

When is your engagement anniversary?:
April 25th 2009! At the Bee's baseball game on 3rd base infront of crowds :) We had been "selected" to do a "relay race" during the 7th inning. As the story goes, "kirk let me win" and the announcer told me to look to the big screen for my prize....I couldn't have asked to win anything better then what I got that night and every night since!







When is your marriage anniversary?:
July 25th, 2009 in the Draper Utah Temple :)


How long have you known your spouse?:
I met Kirk the summer I graduated High School at a dance club in Salt Lake, Studio 600. It's been about 3 years now! Our first pic together:


How long did you date/court before you were engaged?:
4 months! Kirk took me on our first date up to his cabin for a New Years party. It was the BEST party I have ever been too! In fact, it was such a blast that we throw a party up there every new years now!
What is your spouse's full name?:
Kirk Boyd McAllister... after his dad :)


Do you have any children?:
A baby boy on the way!
Do you have any house pets?:
Yep, an Italian Mastiff named "Moja". Kirk calls her "Mo", I call her "Stinky"




What is one of your favorite activities to do together?:
Anything outdoors! Hiking, fishing, walking, swiming, biking, rodeo, horseback riding, boating, camping, snowmobiling, exploring, we're always up for anyting!



Where did you go on your honeymoon?:

Cataline Island :)



How old are each of you?:
I am 21 and Kirk is 24

Leave a piece of advice for the other couples:

Always give each other the benefit of the doubt! Never ever raise your voice at eachother! Stay active in the Church and attend the temple :) Don't go a day without laughing with each other. Don't go into debt. Keep communication open, positive and full of love.

0 comments: