Monday, March 14, 2011

My life!

A typical day for me is like this....
  1. Wakey Wakey 8am!
  2. Pack a mini cooler full of sandwiches and drinks for kirk to take to work while he's getting dressed and ready!
  3. Breakfast, hugs & loves, then adios lover boy-Have a fabulous day!
  4. Rock and Roll time. Rinse off in the shower, get dressed and cutified, make my bed- then see how much of my house I can clean before baby Carson comes over...
  5. When Carson gets here it's time to strategically scatter toys all over the house so niether of us get bored crawing around all morning haha and yes I do spend at least an hour on all fours playin so he'll be ready for nap time! Plus he's So tickle-ish and smiley that I can't keep away! SO cute! And the bigger I get the harder it is to pick him up, so i just roll around on the carpet with him lol
  6. NAP TIME!!!!!!! yesssss
  7. Lunch! usually a sandwich and apples
  8. 2pm Peace-out Carson Boy!
  9. Another hour of More cleaning/errands/laundry/catch up on bla bla bla
  10. 4pm Kirks home just in time for me to finish dinner!
  11. Then it's "us" time. Usually consists of spending our time outside for a few hours with the stinky beast(at the river, lake, hike/walk trails, park... we love to be outdoors)...then we come home to watch the jazz lose, take a shower (i totally shower 2x a day, it's my fav thing being pregnant) and crawl into bed for prayers and some good snoozin!
  12. And usually about that time I realize I didn't take my dang prenatals, which works out perfect b/c I have to get up to go potty anyways....

And somewhere in there there's ALWAYS time for reading my book/mag., callin my mama and girlfriends, laughing hysterically with kirk, diaper changing and endless bathroom trips! But this is def an average day, + or - more kids to watch and fire stuff for kirk! Oh! And there's always, always, always something to do for my Church Callings-never fails! Life is good!

Plus, since I'm home I can't help but feel like I need to stay busy and productive. Which is great b/c there's so much to get done that I almost never complete all i set out to do..... and we don't have kids yet!!!!

0 comments: