Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blessing Day

Kirk blessed Amos on June 17th. It was such a killer day! Not only was it so fantastic because of the special ordinance, but because we were able to do it in Salt Lake with our family and closest friends. The thing that stood out to me soo much about this blessing was that Amos was blessed to be able to "Stand as defender of Truth." Many things that were said that kept taking my attention to what a different world we are raising children in. This blessing was one unlike I've every heard in reguards to these Latter Days. These blessings wouldn't have been needed 10 years ago...Awh, the priesthood is amazing. I'm so grateful for my wonderful, loving husband who is worthy to hold the Power of God and protect our family. Amos was also blessed to recognize the works of the adversary in a confusing world, to be able to find a career that will support his family and many other wonderful things....


Thanks again to my sweetheart for being In-Tune and Faithful. I love you!

1 comments:

Chelsey said...

Haha honey, wasn't it... july 17th? You said june:) June 17th was a Friday...And don't ask me how I know that..I just do ;) I LOVE YOU! I wish I could have been there