Saturday, August 6, 2011

More of the McAllisters!

Amos's first hike! We didn't last super long but it was a good start! Uncle Brad and Aunt Leah came too! They spent the weekend at our place and it was a BLAST! We love those guys!



Uncle Brad and Aunt Leah! They are the cooooolest! Leah and I went shopping while the boys went shooting. I had so much fun! I haven't been shopping with a girlfriend in forever!! And she must be good Karma because this was the start of a few shopping events for me! Thanks again sis! Anytime you wanna go to the mall -I'm your girl! Love you guys!






Sunday afternoon! I love taking Amos to church! He is so fun! And I have a great time watching Kirk show off his son! We also have 3 other babies that were born within 2 weeks of Amos so I enjoy socializing with the new moms. Makes me feel so much more apart of our family ward!




Did I tell you about our kick-butt walk!? 1hr and 55 minutes! You can kiss those mommy chubs goodbye Catharine! Just gotta keep this up! We went with Haven and Axel, who is 4 days younger than Amos. It was some awesome Mom/Son time! I'm so glad they bought their house (instead of renting) so there will be kids the same age as our kids! Haven and her husband are our age and Axel is their first. Lots of fun times ahead!




My cute jumping boy! It took us some time to teach Amos how to jump... but now I'm not sure who has more fun with this thing- him or mom & dad!




This is what my little Buggy does when he's SUPER EXCITED! Hahha makes me laugh just thinking about it. He's the best




Cute sleeping boy!




GO UTES! I don't want to ever forget this Little Guy's expressions... his yawns, his smiles, his pee-pee face, his little lip smacks. Love them all!

0 comments: