Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just another day in paradise!


Changing Every Day!
I love how he is figuring out how to hold things... like his hands! I'll catch him holding blankets up to his face when he's tired, or he'll pull out his binky and just hold it :)


Fire Station With Dad!

I just know he's going to love this more and more as he gets bigger! We have one really cool dad!



I Heart Mama!





5th Recipe's The Charm! FINALLY

Banana bread recipes are NOT created equal. It took a long time before I found one that is hearty, healthy & tastes exceptionally good! After literally weeks of looking and testing, I have finally found a decent recipe and "Dr.'d"(like my mom always says) it up! Amos was entertained!



Jumper Boy

I'm so proud of my thumb sucking, jumper boy! He is getting the idea of jumping! I always cheer for him when he throws a jump into his wobbly, swinging, dancing routine in his Johny Jumper so he knows when he does the right thing... he's picking up on what mama gets excited to see! Jumps!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

gee i love this little boy! :)

BRAD and LEAH said...

oh my heck, he's getting so big! :) He looks so cute...especially in his I heart Mom outfit. :) good work girly, you are such a great mom! love you xoxo