Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weddingness!


Happy Wedding Day Tal!
I was lucky enough to go up to Salt Lake with Amos for Tal's wedding a few weeks back. Boy was it wonderful! I was almost just as excited to be Fearsome Foursome again as I was for Tal to marry Tanner, but there's not much that tops a marriage-if anything! I just love these gals that much! I was thinking this morning about how in-debt I am to the good people in my life, because they're the reason I am where I am :) These girls will always be my best friends! Time cant change nothin when it comes to FF! Kirk called the Cedar City airport to delay the entire flight for me so I wouldn't miss this! And the amazing part was that they did! We took off 10 minutes later than scheduled and they let me board the plane on the runway, after greeting me in the parking lot to take my bags..... now if that aint advertising "Best Friend" all over the place, I don't know what is ;)



The DeVinny's! Ta Da!



Anxiously awaiting the beautiful bride! Before the flood of tears came, of course!


What's a Lady-In-Waiting for anyways?! Gotta live worthy of the position of course!



FFF




Gosh, how I missed my Bug. Becoming a mother will do that to you... I had a terrific day, but nothing beats coming home to your baby [and husband]. Tals luncheon was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, so it was timeless-lovely-beautiful-need I say more?! And her reception was in her parents back yard. The same back yard we had sleep overs in, ice skating at, high school hang outs, a mini bridal shower for me, ect ect. It was perfect.


This was all in all, beautiful. It helped me re-live my wedding day...




I'll never forget the day I was sealed to Kirk. I love him more and more as the years go by. I really have such a hard time being away from this man of mine, he fills a special part of my heart that no one else can. He is the One I will always keep falling in love with, forever. I love my life with him as my husband. Together we have everything...
Many people didn't hold back their opinions when we got married (for getting married in the circumstances we did) but watching our life unfold, we know why it felt right. One day I'll forget the things that hurt us, and perhaps one day we'll share how we have been blessed for making that choice in the timing we did, but until then...
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your forever with somebody, you want the rest of forever to start as soon as possible.
I will never forget feeling this way. And I wish I could have said it this perfectly back then...
I have learned many things about myself, and my individual roll in this life & eternity, the day I fell for Kirk.

"TRUE Love-Stories never have endings..."





1 comments:

Natalie said...

Loved this TUNE FFF!!!