Thursday, August 4, 2011

SoOoOo-


I want a gun for Christmas.
-Better yet! my BIRTHDAY!


I got this urge 2 days ago when a police officer came to our door to tell us to lock up! I was shocked! In our neighborhood?! We live in the safest town in Utah, and in the safest area of the town at that! He told us to take extra precautions for burglars. Needless to say, I slept FABULOUS that night. For police officers to go on foot, door to door to every house in our neighborhood, I guess we can take them seriously! Seeing as we leave the keys unlocked in our cars, front door unlocked and often leave the garage up.... I guess the time has come. Scary huh?!

So, now I want a gun! And I want Kirk to teach me how to use it! (I think I also got excited about it because we watched Rango 3 times in 2 days.) If that officer would have come to our door a year ago-no biggy, but I'm a Momma and gotta protect my babies! Especially when Kirk is away at the fire department all night!

Would I ever shoot someone? Eh. I'ld shoot at them! I'd mostly try to scare them and/or injure them unless they were really extra scary...

I'm actually super excited! I'm going to be the best gunner lady yet! It'll be way fun for Kirk and I to do together!

1 comments:

Chelsey said...

girlfriend...you rock. alls I gotsta say :)