Saturday, February 12, 2011

14 pounds of baby later....

and BAM!!! Big Momma!


Kirk and I went to our wards Valentine Dance last night!
It turned out great!! Someone def put a lot of work into it! I wish I would have taken pics of how amazing it was decorated.... I didn't think you could make a church gym look so dang good! They served spaghetti and GIANT meatballs, deeelicous! Then we danced the night away! The waltz, cha cha and swing :) Hot dang, can this pregnant mama move! haha Other than kirk stepping on my toes, the best part of the night was meeting new friends! Emily, her husband Mike, and another coupld whose names I totally already forgot :( But it was a blast! I have one good looking husband! Thanks for helping setup and make the gelato babe!
Tonight will be church dances round 2! We're going to chaperone the Youth dance! Last time we did that they sent us home for violating dress code.... Kirk and Me! How can a youth leader be sent home?! and not welcomed back?! hahaha Note to self: do NOT wear jeans to a stake dance in st george!

0 comments: