Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Highlights!

Weekend Highlights!

-I BEAT KIRKS BRICK-BREAKER SCORE!!! bam baby! can't touch this. do you have that game on your phone?! :)

- Hi silly random cow! what are you doin right here?!?!! (In the IHOP parking lot where we had dinner) Which remindes me...free pancake day at IHOP March 1st!

-Our little baby gave us quite the scare! no more lifting, long days on my feet or hard work for me!


-At the mall in the funny smelling asian store :)

-Mom sent me a big pile of new maternity clothes!! YAY! Thanks again ma



-Playin fetch with the stinky, muddy pooch! I think she has an ego problem... she'll only chase the giant logs, when we throw small sticks she pretends like she didn't see them...

-We're going to HAWAII!!!!

Goal for today: Schedule my VT