Monday, February 28, 2011

silly boy!

I think i've become one of those first-time-paranoid-pregnant ladies! I try not to be, but maybe i worry too much about our little one. 2 sundays ago I started spotting and totally flipped out! i think i worryied my poor husband to death. But i didn't stop there, I had to call my mom and worry her to death- then call a Labor and Delivery nurse AND the next morning call my Dr's office. hahaha oh dear. apparently everything is just fine- i'm just being a little too active....

well, yesterday (Sunday) i started cramping and hurting! i told kirk and he played hookey from church with me so i could take it easy! it wasn't too devestating :) but i kept cramping all day! so i did a little research and everything kept telling us that if the baby moves 10 times an hour, don't be alarmed. well dallen moves like 30+ times an hr so i must have been too worried! i kept poking kirk, "babe i haven't felt him move" and the second kirk would put his hand on my belly dallen would make me look like a idiot lol. Kirk says its dallen telling me to relax. lol but at 3am i woke up with shart pain in my wee-wee AND back! i walked it off, then went into the dr's office at 10:15 this morning. Apparently our little guy decided to turn breach on us! Dr Benham says i've been measuring ahead, so that rolly polly baby is a good size! and the heaveist part of him is sittin on my pelvis so TA DA! i'm not crazy :) there's a reason to my worry and owy-ness!

well i'm just thankful we're all happy, healthy and in good shape! this worrying stuff if for the birds!

hmmmm....What will next sunday bring?!

1 comments:

Christina said...

oh i know that feeling. Marley did that like a month and a half early to and i was SO uncomfortable for the rest of the time. Especially at night when laying down.