Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It takes a real man to cry...

You know I can't help but brag about my wonderful husband...I probably get to mushy about him, but if you were his forever girl you'd understand :) He is as honest as the day is bright, and that's what I fell in love with! I just know I dated the poopy guys to humble me so I would appreciate this amazing Man when he came along.... He is the sweetest, most dedicated and positive, good-good man. I know he loves me more than anything. He shows me through all his actions that I am the one thing his world revolves around. {How much more do I need my HF to help me be the girl he deserves ...because of his goodness....} I know he will impress me as a father :) I hope Dallen grows up to be just like his hardworking, compassionate, dilligent, fun and hot Dad! I wish you could see how excited kirk is to have a son! He reminds me every day!
ANYWAY.....
We decided a long time ago that we wanted to invite our mothers to come with us to find out the gender of our baby. SooOOoO Kirk and I drove up to SLC and took them to fetal photo. I will never forget the way it felt when I saw my eternal companion wipe tears from his eyes when we saw Dallen's heart beat. Kirk loves us so much. That moment brought us that much closer as husband/wife & mom/dad. I'm so so grateful I have a husband at my side forever, who will be the father of our children, forever. That was the best minute...


The most memorable part of this experience was Dallen's busy body! He was movin, kickin, yawning and amazing us all! We even caught him playing with his hangy dangy! It took a minute for us to find out his gender b/c there were little hands and fingers in the way! Then finally- IT'S A BOY!!! I'll never forget seeing him play with his pee-pee on our ultrasound!

I can't wait to hold you and tell you how much me and your dad wanted you. Wow, you're amazing. You amaze us every day!
We spent the rest of the day telling the world how happy we were! We went to out to lunch, then my mom took us to buy maternity clothes...FUNNEST DAY!



0 comments: