Saturday, February 26, 2011

here we go!

I'll give you one guess as to what this is:
a PEE-PEE TEEPEE!

hahahahahahaha :)
"the pee-pee teepee is for the sprinkling wee-wee! changing a baby boy is a horror story. you hold his feet with one hand and change the diaper with the other, the whole time praying please don't pee on your mother. introducing the pee-pee teepee which you simply place on his wee-wee. this cone shaped cloth product makes diaper changes dry and easy. "
Isn't this so funny!? I found these at Motherhood while I was swimsuit shopping! I HAD to get them! Kirk is going to just laugh :) I can't WaIt to show him!
We're so excited to be having a little boy! He is such a mover!... I love that I have the time to relax and just pay attention to him playing inside. It's an undescribable, amazing thing! I almost always hold back an initial tear or two. He makes me so happy. I love you baby! I can't stop smiling everytime I think of you.
I love it so much when kirk kisses him. He likes to curl up next to me and rest his head on my tummy just listenin to his movements. I sometimes joke and say "i hope he kicks you in the face!" but I don't mean it...Dallen usually kicks him a few times anyways! It's so tender to watch kirk talk to him. They're already such good buddies. I love the way he puts those strong, manly hands of his (that i LOVE) around my tummy, and on our baby ..he whispers the sweetest little things to him... I love my boys so much. I could go on and on... <3


The moment we've all been waiting for!!!...

CHEL AND MARSHALL ARE ENGAGED!!!!!
Gosh, there is so much to look forward too :) Marriage is the best thing in the entire world! I wouldn't trade being married to Kirk for anything. ever. I'm such girly girl when it comes to weddings, I love them! Everything about them! I can't wait to watch chelsey prepare to be a beautiful bride... she's an amazing girl. Shout out to the lovers! :)




My husband l.o.v.e.s. being a firefighter... and I love that about him. Isn't he just so dang good at doing cute things?! This little girl came to the station with her elementary class to see the engines. Kirk loves showin his man cave off! He's at the station all day today and as much as i miss him on the long 15-24 hour shifts, I look forward to seeing him smile his whole way home to me. He has found his passion. I'm so proud of him. It doesn't get much selfless than this. There's a quote that I've heard tossed around... "The funny thing about firemen is that, night and day, they are always firemen." It's true. Beyond his scheduled shifts, kirk is on call 24 hours a day... 7 days a week... on weekends and holidays. He is such a loving, helping and selfless man. He'd give you the shirt off his back anytime of the day. He has accomplishd bravery and courage in my eyes...





Kirky and Stinky!
Kirks fam was in town this week and we adventured to the Dinosaur tracks!! It was way crazy to see REAL tracks out in the dessert of St George. Kinda made me realize how tiny and helpless humans can be against the wild!



Isn't my sis gorgeous?!!?!
She's off to a valentine High School dance!
.... kirk and tried to get her to ask her date with a toilet plunger that read "It'd be the shi(z) if you'd let me take your A-- to Sweethearts!"...but mom didn't like it. ;)

1 comments:

The Nielson's said...

I totally got the pee pee tp's at my shower! lol those are hilarious!!! and also, i love your blog. its fabulous! sooo cute! i wish i were as good as you! luv yer guts!