Thursday, February 17, 2011

I want that....

I guess I should start by apologizing to the Lancaster family! :D
...I have no flippin idea who you are,
all I know is that I'm OBSESSED with wedding pictures...
hence the reason i clicked on your facebook profile (you're a friend of a friend ish?) and coudn't
-for the LiFe of me-
resist seeing all your weddingness (BEAUTIFUL bridals! your engagements! all of it)!
Your profile pic was a dead give away that you're newly wed, so that's where it all began.....
(YAY! congratulations guys!!!!!! that's so exciting!!i love weddings!! Even though I dont' know you, I think you were a gorgeous bride!)
AnYwAyS! I am absolutley and totally jealous of this wedding gift!

I would love LOVe love to get my paws on a "McAllister" one! This is so beautiful to me!!! Plus, it would make GREAT wedding gifts for my friends getting married this summer :)

Does anyone know who/what/where/when/why/how I can have some made?!

Thanks for sharing Lancasters!

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

0 comments: